Hüseyin Aslıyüce / Kazakhstan, Sep. 7 () - Turkish Airlines changed the travelling habits of Tatarstani passengers, with its flights to Kazan city launched in 2006.
While the passengers had been connecting to other corners of the world through Moscow city, since 2006 they fly though Turkey’s Istanbul city via Turkish Airlines.
The flights having started with three shuttles between Istanbul and Kazan, was extended to daily flights in April, 2014.
“During summer season, our occupancy rate shows around 80 percent, in winter, this shows 70-75 percent. We carry around 80,000 passengers per year. Passengers prefer Turkish Airlines’ flights because they can land onto different countries, within connections between Europe and Far East, without waiting.
- Footage of passengers on boarding pass procedures
- Interview with Manager of Turkish Airlines Kazan, Ömer Aydın Yuvaç
- Turkish Airlines ticket Office
- Turkish Airlines Kazan station
- General and detailed footage